返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第09集>>

  • 1. I'm asking you to make an exception
    我请求你能网开一面。
  • 2. and let this man see his daughter before he dies.
    让这个人死前能见他女儿一面。
  • 3. I'm going to ask something in return, Ms. Lockhart.
    有个条件 洛克哈特女士。
  • 4. The last hours are very hard for any man,and Mr. Wright will be emotional if he sees his daughter.
    对任何人来说 最后几小时都是很难熬的,赖特先生见到他女儿情绪一定会失控。
  • 5. I need you to calm him.
    你要想办法让他冷静下来。
  • 6. I don't want trouble getting him to the gurney.
    我不希望在行刑时有任何麻烦。
  • 7. Do you understand?
    你明白吗。
  • 8. To the best of my ability, I will.
    我会尽我一切所能的。
  • 9. Do you agree to extend the visitation hours?
    你同意延长探监时间了吗。
  • 10. Hold on a second. Mr. Barkin?
    请稍等 巴肯先生。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next