返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第09集>>

  • 1. They're talking about you.
    他们正在说你呢。
  • 2. Mr. Florrick, the question isn't about the past;
    福瑞克先生 问题不在过去。
  • 3. it's about the future.
    而在于将来。
  • 4. Well, I'm here to talk about policy.
    我是来讨论政治主张的。
  • 5. I'm here to talk about the future of Chicago,so if you have any questions about policy,I-I'd be happy to answer them.
    我是来讨论芝加哥的未来的,如果你对政策方面有任何疑问,我乐意回答。
  • 6. But isn't that hypocritical?
    你不觉得这样很虚伪吗。
  • 7. I mean, you sell yourself as a happily married candidate.
    我是说 你把自己宣传成婚姻幸福的候选人。
  • 8. So I ask you again, sir:
    所以我再次请问你 先生。
  • 9. has your wife forgiven you for your infidelity?
    你妻子原谅了你的背叛吗。
  • 10. Mom, are you coming?
    妈妈 来不来啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next