<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. You should have told me, Diane.
你应该提前告诉我的 戴安。
-
2. If I was considering this,I would have told you.
如果我想另觅高就,肯定会告诉你的。
-
3. Are you serious?
你说真的吗。
-
4. You and Bond have been plotting for months...
你跟邦德密谋筹划已久了。
-
5. - Oh, my God, you're paranoid. - And I'm right.
-天呐 你太多疑了 -但我说得没错。
-
6. - Tell me I'm not right. - No,you know what? I'm through telling you.
-我说错了吗 -没错,我这就明明白白地告诉你。
-
7. We have not made one single move against you, Diane.
我从来没有做出损害你利益的举动 戴安。
-
8. - Not one. - You said you never knew Blake.
-从来没有 -你不是说你不认识布莱克。
-
9. Kalinda found out--
凯琳达都查出来了。
-
10. you and Blake go back for years.
你跟布莱克相识多年了。