<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. Adam did some good work for me on my first run,and I just thought he could do the same here.
我首次竞选时爱德曼筹款成绩不错,这次也请他帮个手吧。
-
2. I mean, that is, if it works for you two.
你们俩合得来吧。
-
3. I'm just here to help... not get in your way.
我只是帮忙 不给你添乱。
-
4. It's Republican money.
那是共和党的钱。
-
5. You don't know that.
你怎么知道。
-
6. I know that.
我知道。
-
7. They want you to play spoiler.
他们看你没戏 想利用你把水搅浑。
-
8. They want to damage the Democrats going into fall.
对民主党落井下石。
-
9. He's not coming in above you, Eli.
他不会夺你权的 伊莱。
-
10. That's not what this is about.
我不是怕他夺权。