返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第11集>>

  • 1. The motion is denied.
    动议被否决。
  • 2. Your Honor, you have been using a private grudge
    法官大人 您因为私人恩怨。
  • 3. to rule from bias.
    裁决有偏见。
  • 4. You've got a lot of nerve.
    勇气十足啊。
  • 5. You've left me no other option.
    您让我无从选择。
  • 6. Please address me as "Your Honor."
    请称呼我"法官阁下"。
  • 7. Your Honor,I fouled you in basketball.
    法官阁下,打篮球时我对你犯规。
  • 8. You can sit down right now, counselor.
    辩护律师 你可以坐下了。
  • 9. Your bias is clear to all.
    你的偏见有目共睹。
  • 10. I have never held a lawyer in contempt before, Mr. Gardner,but I will break that streak
    我从未判律师藐视法庭罪 加德纳先生,如果你不赶紧坐下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next