返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第12集>>

  • 1. This wasn't a white wine garden party, this was prison.
    这不是什么白人的花园红酒派对 这是监狱。
  • 2. And I think we can argue, pretty convincingly,that the "N" Word is tossed off with some frequency there.
    我们可以提出非常具有说服力的论证,来说明黑鬼这词在那儿是常常被提及的。
  • 3. Then let's go with the "N" Word.
    我们就从黑鬼这个词入手吧。
  • 4. It explains why Church would stab someone
    它解释了为什么在刑满前两周。
  • 5. two weeks before release.
    丘奇会捅死一个狱友。
  • 6. Geneva, you do the questioning.
    吉妮瓦 这次由你质询。
  • 7. - With relish. - And one more thing.
    -荣幸之至 -还有件事。
  • 8. Mr. Agos had brought it to my attention
    艾格斯先生提醒我注意到了一点。
  • 9. that a defense investigator's had much success against us.
    辩方律所的一位调查员常常能胜我们一筹。
  • 10. So I am stepping up our investigation into Kalinda Sharma.
    所以 我们要开始调查凯琳达·夏尔马。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next