返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第13集>>

  • 1. I was the same way, bad things just happen.
    我也是这样 坏事就这样发生了。
  • 2. No rhyme or reason.
    没什么原因或理由。
  • 3. But, sometimes there is a reason, it's just not a reason you can see.
    不过有的时候是有原因的 只是你没注意到。
  • 4. - Umm, this is wonderful, you have to give me the recipe. - Thank you.
    -真好吃 你可得把配方给我 -谢谢夸奖。
  • 5. I may not see the air is polluted,but that doesn't mean it's not.
    我或许没注意到空气被污染了,但并不意味着没被污染。
  • 6. I may not see the poison in the ground
    我或许没注意到土壤里的有害物质。
  • 7. but it's still there.
    但它就在那。
  • 8. I went to Alicia because we didn't cause this Laurie
    我找艾丽西娅 因为这不是我们的错 劳里。
  • 9. this was done to us.
    他们对我们犯下了罪行。
  • 10. So, do you have any questions?
    有什么问题吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next