返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第15集>>

  • 1. I am happy. I've decided I'm good at my job.
    我是很高兴 我的工作能力被认可了。
  • 2. You are good at your job.
    你一直都是工作能手。
  • 3. I've always said it.
    这不是我常挂嘴边的吗。
  • 4. What is it?
    什么事。
  • 5. We have a silver bullet.
    我们掌握了一招撒手锏。
  • 6. Something that will destroy Wendy Scott-Carr,but when we fire it, the press will come for you.
    这招能彻底击垮温迪·斯科特-卡尔,可一旦用上 媒体会如波涛一般向你扑面而来。
  • 7. And I will send them to you.
    而我会把一切推给你。
  • 8. No, it's not what you're thinking.
    没有你想的这么简单。
  • 9. Later today, I'm meeting with a woman named Natalie Flores
    今天晚些时候 我要和一位娜塔莉·弗丽斯见面。
  • 10. who worked for five years as Wendy Scott-Carr's nanny.
    那人做了5年的温迪·斯科特-卡尔家的保姆。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next