返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第15集>>

  • 1. You were June Cleaver.
    你曾是现实版的琼·克里芙。
  • 2. For 15 years, you raised the kids,no nannies, no illegal aliens.
    整整15年 你独自抚养孩子,没有雇佣保姆 更别说非法移民。
  • 3. You're as American as apple pie.
    你就是典型美国人的形象。
  • 4. I'm so glad those 15 years weren't wasted.
    我很高兴这15年的光阴没有浪费。
  • 5. Yeah, don't say anything like that to the press, okay?
    没错 可别对媒体这么说。
  • 6. You're the good mom.
    你是一个好母亲。
  • 7. My staff will send over some brownie recipes.
    我的手下会寄些核仁巧克力饼的食谱给你。
  • 8. Hey, Mom. Pick up the phone.
    嘿老妈 快接电话。
  • 9. Hey, Mom. Pick up the phone.
    嘿老妈 快接电话。
  • 10. Well, I have to go and do some good mothering now.
    我现在就得去扮演好母亲的角色了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next