<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. He wants you to question your parents.
祂希望你质问你的父母。
-
2. He wants you to get in the face of authority.
祂希望你直面当权者。
-
3. He wants anarchy.
祂渴望无政府状态。
-
4. Okay, thank you. Bye.
好的 谢谢你 再见。
-
5. Was that her lawyer?
在跟她的律师通话吗。
-
6. - Natalie's lawyer, yes. - And?
-娜塔莉的律师 是的 -结果如何。
-
7. He's toying with her. It's a citizenship mill.
他玩弄了她 这是个公民权骗局。
-
8. He's trying to make money out of her.
他想从她身上捞点钱。
-
9. But that's good, right? I mean,it's better for the story if she's not a citizen.
这是好事 对吗,如果她并非合法公民 对我们更有利。
-
10. She'll be deported.
她会被驱逐。