<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. - That won't happen. - It will happen.
-不可能 -你别无选择。
-
2. Your client's lucky he's not back in prison.
你当事人没重回监狱 已经很走运了。
-
3. It's not luck.
跟运气没关系。
-
4. It's the Bill of Rights. Double jeopardy.
是《权利法案》 "一事不再理"原则。
-
5. And so he should count himself lucky and go home and watch TV.
那他更该知道感恩 乖乖回家看电视。
-
6. Because he pushes this trial, he's not only going to lose,he's going to have the police making his life hell.
他要是继续得了便宜卖乖 那就不止官司输赢,警察会好好招待他的。
-
7. You want to say that again so I can get that on tape?
你敢再说一遍吗 我好录下来。
-
8. No, I want to say it again
不 为了加深你的理解。
-
9. so you can understand my words. You lost.
我可以再说一遍 你输了。
-
10. Huh. Beltran is guilty
贝特朗本来就有罪。