<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. we should not be doing business in China,then they have one simple remedy: outlaw it.
我们不该在中国开展业务,他们早就会认定其为非法了。
-
2. Like they do in Cuba, but they don't do that.
就像在古巴一样 但他们没有。
-
3. - And you know why? - I think I know what you'll argue.
-知道为什么吗 -猜到了。
-
4. Because American businesses in China help open the door.
因为我们进驻中国 能打开中国的大门。
-
5. Just a little bit.
不多 就开一点。
-
6. We... let the light in.
放点光进去。
-
7. It also doesn't hurt that we owe them $843 billion, does it?
欠他们8430亿美元也不算什么 是吧。
-
8. Guess I'm a lot less cynical than you,because I think we're changing the face of Chinese society.
我大概没你那么愤青,我们可是在改变中国社会面貌。
-
9. Look what happened in Egypt.
看看埃及 现在多开化。
-
10. - What? - You attended Stanford University, is that correct?
-又怎么了 -你在斯坦福大学读过书对吗。