返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>

  • 1. Well, my guess is
    据我猜测。
  • 2. they'll get a Chinese official on their witness list
    他们会找中方官员作证。
  • 3. to insist there was no torture.
    坚持没有虐囚。
  • 4. So we need to line up dissidents to refute it.
    那我们得找些异见人士来反驳。
  • 5. Well, okay. I'll be out of contact for an hour,so keep me in touch.
    行 我大概有一小时不接电话,到时联系吧。
  • 6. Sorry about that.
    抱歉。
  • 7. - No, take your time. - Yeah.
    -你随意 -对。
  • 8. We don't mind sitting here, waiting.
    我们等嘛 无所谓。
  • 9. Well, as I was saying, we want you back.
    接着说 我们想请你们回来。
  • 10. Back for the next equity partner meeting.
    参加合伙人会议。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next