返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>

  • 1. Eli. How're you doing?
    伊莱 你好吗。
  • 2. We have something to show you.
    我们有点东西要给你看。
  • 3. Zach has something to show you.
    扎克有点东西要给你看。
  • 4. You said that Childs paid the Swedish nanny in full.
    你说查尔兹雇了个全职保姆。
  • 5. If that's the case, then who's this?
    如果是这样 那这是谁。
  • 6. She's not Swedish. I mean, look at her, she's black.
    她可不是瑞典人 看看她 明明是黑人。
  • 7. And Becca saw her bring Childs' son to drama camp.
    贝卡看到她送查尔兹家的孩子去戏剧夏令营。
  • 8. Do you see?
    明白吗。
  • 9. I see. Thank you.
    明白了 谢谢你。
  • 10. Then why are you not...
    那你为什么不...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next