<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. And if you thought about all you've learned this last year,you'd believe it, too.
如果你认真回忆一下去年你的所学到的,你也会持相同看法的。
-
2. Edelstein moves into China, what does he do?
艾德斯坦进军中国准备做什么。
-
3. What do you mean?
你的意思是。
-
4. Does he turn over the names of more dissidents?
他会揭发更多的异见人士吗。
-
5. It's the law.
法律就是法律。
-
6. What fresh hell today?
今天又有什么消息。
-
7. We thought having two more votes would get us over the top,so we approached two of the senior citizens
我们认为再多拉两张选票就能确保获胜,所以我们联系到了两位年事已高的同僚。
-
8. who were still on the logs as equity partners.
他们在记录上仍然是我们的股份合伙人。
-
9. Okay, David. We get it. We get it.
好了 大卫 我们明白你的意思。
-
10. No, I don't think you do.
我想你们不明白。