<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢。
-
2. Now, we've had some troubling reports of you...
我们一直在收到一些关于你的投诉报告。
-
3. trying to steal clients and partners, Diane,and start your own firm. Now, the thing
你试图带走客户和合伙人 戴安,你要自立门户 有一样东西。
-
4. we need to value more than anything at this firm is cohesion,and that is the only reason...
我们需要比任何东西都珍视 那就是凝聚力,正因为这样 我要...。
-
5. What crap! Just vote.
废话什么呀 就投票吧。
-
6. Thank you, David.
谢谢 大卫。
-
7. I'd like to call a vote of all the equity partners
我提起一项所有股权合伙人的投票。
-
8. to censure and dismiss Diane Lockhart
来谴责和解聘冠名合伙人。
-
9. as an equity partner.
戴安·洛克哈特。
-
10. Would you like me to hand over the gavel for this vote?
我要不要把小锤给你来主持这次投票。