<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. You don't cater to them, they sit this one out,and you lose by one point.
你不迎合他们 他们就袖手旁观,你就失去一个百分点。
-
2. Read the projections.
看这个预测。
-
3. Go ahead. You need to take the black faces off the Web site.
看啊 网站需要去掉黑人的面孔。
-
4. Put Peter on the dais with white suburbanites,and stop doing photo ops south of 47th.
让彼得和郊区白人居民站在讲台上,别在黑人区拍照了。
-
5. So, what are you going to do, Eli?
你打算怎么做 伊莱。
-
6. Look at me.
看着我。
-
7. I made a mistake.
我犯了个错误。
-
8. I said I'm sorry.
我说过抱歉。
-
9. That doesn't change anything.
那改变不了任何事。
-
10. You slept with her.
你和她上床了。