返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第17集>>

  • 1. In a divorce, oxygen is money.
    离婚 氧气就是钱。
  • 2. If she doesn't get your money, she won't leave.
    如果她得不到你的钱 就不会离开。
  • 3. Whatever you need to do.
    怎么做都行。
  • 4. I guess it's sweet: a drug kingpin in love.
    我看挺甜蜜的 恋爱中的大毒枭。
  • 5. She really had a hard time finding a lawyer.
    她找个律师还真不容易。
  • 6. This guy's barely out of law school.
    这家伙几乎刚从法学院毕业。
  • 7. It's not the safest thing for him to do,helping her divorce Bishop.
    帮她和毕夏普离婚,可是冒着很大风险的。
  • 8. Where's Kalinda? I thought she was checking into his finances.
    凯琳达人呢 我以为她在核查他的资产。
  • 9. His dry cleaners, health clubs, gas stations...
    他的干洗店 健身俱乐部 加油站。
  • 10. they're all on the verge of Chapter 11.
    都在申请破产保护的边缘。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next