<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第18集>>
-
1. You know, they did spectrograph studies of Fra Angelico paintings,and they found rough sketches beneath them.
曾经有人对弗拉·安吉利科的画作进行光谱分析,结果在底下发现草图。
-
2. Ah, so you were revising to improve?
所以你修改是为了完善作品?。
-
3. I was revising because my life is a revision.
我修改是因为这是我的人生也在修改。
-
4. And the Christmas tree, that was just an improvement?
可圣诞树 那也只是一个改进。
-
5. Well, it wasn't the best rhyme, was it?
这个可不怎么押韵 对吧。
-
6. I guess I shouldn't talk art with a lawyer.
看来不能和一名律师谈艺术。
-
7. It's up to you.
随你便。
-
8. Art is about personalizing, isn't it?
艺术是个人情感的抒发 不是吗。
-
9. Lawyers think in terms of the macro, artists the micro.
律师从大局着想 而艺术家更注重细节。
-
10. I see. And what's the micro here?
这我懂 可这细节具体指什么。