返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第18集>>

  • 1. You always find some crush
    你总会在上个月的竞选中。
  • 2. in the last month of the campaign to fixate on.
    找到一些被整垮的人 来帮助他们。
  • 3. How I love your mom's little pop psychology one-liners.
    我还真喜欢你妈的现代心理学俏皮话。
  • 4. She said it's 'cause you hate yourself.
    她说这是因为你憎恨自我。
  • 5. - There we go. -You need to act as savior to someone,or you'll have to face the fact you do bad things.
    -又来了 -你必须对某些人扮演拯救者的角色,要不你就得接受你在做坏事的现实。
  • 6. That doesn't even make sense.
    这根本就讲不通。
  • 7. In a sort of screwed-up way, it does.
    从某些糟糕的情况看 确实是这样的。
  • 8. Why are we even talking about this again?
    为什么我们又谈到这个了啊。
  • 9. Can't we just sit and enjoy quality time?
    难道我们不能只是坐着享受点珍贵的时光。
  • 10. She was outside.
    她在外面。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next