返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第19集>>

  • 1. They actually seem to be shooting you in the foot.
    貌似毁的是你的长城。
  • 2. All the more reason to print it.
    那就更要发表了。
  • 3. I got a background quote that Florrick has bimbo issues.
    匿名人士爆料说福瑞克有桃色新闻。
  • 4. Had bimbo issues.
    曾经有。
  • 5. No, I-I think I got the tense right.
    不 我觉得不是过去式。
  • 6. - You're not gonna print it. - Am I not?
    -你不能发表这个 -不能吗。
  • 7. If it's untrue, you're not.
    若果这消息是假的 你就不能发表。
  • 8. And we know this how?
    我们怎知真假。
  • 9. Because Peter is a reformed man.
    因为彼得已经改过自新了。
  • 10. This is pretty convincing stuff.
    这次的爆料言之凿凿。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next