<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第19集>>
-
1. He said he did.
他说他说过。
-
2. Trying to catch me in a lie, good buddy?
你是在对我测谎吗 兄弟。
-
3. Are you still protecting your friend Kalinda, good buddy?
你还是要护着你的朋友凯琳达吗 兄弟。
-
4. It was my understanding the investigation was over.
据我所知那个调查已经结束了。
-
5. The investigation's never over.
调查永远不会结束。
-
6. Mr. Childs, it's Andrew Wiley.
查尔兹先生 我是安德鲁·怀利。
-
7. Yeah, hold on. Let me put you on speaker.
是的 别挂 我开免提。
-
8. Okay, uh, Mr. Childs, you're on.
查尔兹先生 请讲。
-
9. I'm here with Cary.
凯里也在这儿。
-
10. Look, Cary, the department is divided,so I need you two to find out
凯里 办公室里现在内部分化,所以我需要你们俩查明。