<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第19集>>
-
1. Uh, yes, it's part of a consulting report we commissioned.
是的 这是我们委托的一份咨询报告。
-
2. Can you read...
你能帮我们读下。
-
3. that paragraph for us, Ms. Palmieri?
这一段吗 帕梅里女士。
-
4. "In addition to restructuring 20% of human resources,"Significant savings could be realized
除了重组20%的人力资源外,如果恰当数量的的员工能主动请辞。
-
5. "If a meaniful percentr could be induced to resign,rather than being terminated."
而非被辞退的话,可以节省巨大开支。
-
6. If you got people to quit instead of firing them,you'd save money.
要是你能让人们主动请辞而不是解雇他们,你将省下一大笔开销。
-
7. No severance package, no benefits-- is that it?
没有解雇补偿费 没有补贴 是吗。
-
8. It was one strategy that was suggested by the outside consultancy
这只是一个咨询公司提供的一个策略。
-
9. we didn't follow it.
可我们并没有执行。
-
10. Did you know that six hours after your... motivational meeting,Martin Joyce committed suicide?
那你知道在你召开动员大会之后6小时,马丁·乔伊斯就自杀了吗。