返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第19集>>

  • 1. We'd had some issues, on and off,but we were working through them.
    我们的婚姻断断续续地有过问题,不过他生前我们正努力解决。
  • 2. In fact, you had an affair, is that right?
    实际上 你出轨了 是吗。
  • 3. No. I was unfaithful to my husband once,on a business trip.
    不对 我曾有一次对丈夫不忠,是在出差途中。
  • 4. It was hardly an affair.
    算不上出轨。
  • 5. But your husband, he knew?
    你的丈夫知道了 对吗。
  • 6. Your Honor, i think we've ascertained the facts here.
    法官大人 我想这些事实我们都已经弄清了。
  • 7. I'm inclined to agree. Mr. Canning.
    我同意 坎宁先生。
  • 8. Of course, Your Honor,I'm just trying to establish
    好的 法官大人,我只是试着证明。
  • 9. that there could've been alternative causes
    马丁·乔伊斯的自杀。
  • 10. for Martin Joyce's suicide.
    可能有多种原因。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next