返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第19集>>

  • 1. allegations of sexual conduct?
    还有其他类似事件的存在。
  • 2. Mr. Gold informed me of this.
    这点戈德先生已经告诉我了。
  • 3. I think the closer we get to an election,the more the rumor-mongering turns less into a sport
    我认为越是大选将近的时候,造谣这种事就越发偏离本性。
  • 4. and more into a strategy.
    而成为一种策略。
  • 5. Uh... tell me what you mean by that.
    请解释下你这句话的意思。
  • 6. Voters are often moved by last-minute rumors
    临近选期的谣言总能让选民在最后一刻改选。
  • 7. because there is no adequate time to refute them,and so that's why they become part of a strategy
    因为没有足够的时间来证实谣言的真实性,正因如此 这种攻击对手的手段。
  • 8. to hurt your opponent.
    已成为竞选策略的一部分。
  • 9. So, you believe that Wendy Scott-Carr
    也就是说你觉得幕后黑手是。
  • 10. is behind these rumors?
    温迪·斯科特-卡尔咯。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next