返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第20集>>

  • 1. Can we do this later, Eli?
    回头再说行吗 伊莱。
  • 2. I'm sorry I'm late; traffic was crazy.
    抱歉我迟到了 路上太堵。
  • 3. Peter wanted me to check out this house
    彼得让我在上班路上。
  • 4. on my way in to work, so, please?
    来看房 所以拜托别说了。
  • 5. No, wait. I just wanted to warn you:
    别 等等 我只是想提醒你。
  • 6. The press might call.
    记者可能会来电话找你。
  • 7. Wendy Scott-Carr's husband is doing
    温迪·斯科特-卡尔的丈夫。
  • 8. his spousal interview with kids.
    正带着孩子接受配偶访谈。
  • 9. We discussed this, Eli; I'm not gonna do an interview.
    我们谈过此事 伊莱 我不打算接受采访。
  • 10. I know. I-I didn't say anything.
    我知道 我不是那意思。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next