返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第20集>>

  • 1. Yeah, I guess,but mom and dad explained it to me.
    我想是的,不过爸爸妈妈给我解释了。
  • 2. Oh, my god, we're screwed.
    天哪 我们完蛋了。
  • 3. You've had a strong marriage for over decade now, Spencer.
    十几年来 你们的婚姻坚如磐石 斯宾塞。
  • 4. What do you think of the troubles in the Florrick marriage?
    对福瑞克家的婚姻问题 你是怎么看的。
  • 5. Oh, dear god almighty.
    天哪 全能的上帝。
  • 6. I think any marriage that stays together
    我认为任何一个彼此相守的婚姻。
  • 7. is to be respected, admired.
    都值得尊重和赞许。
  • 8. Every marriage needs some space.
    每个婚姻都需要一些空间。
  • 9. - We got to do some polling. - No.
    -我们得搞些民意调查 -不。
  • 10. We got to get Florrick's wife to do the interview.
    我们得让福瑞克太太接受访谈。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next