返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第20集>>

  • 1. I know, and I told you I would never ask you
    我知道 我说过永远不会。
  • 2. to do an on-screen interview.
    要求你接受电视访谈。
  • 3. And for nine months, I haven't,but we need you.
    九个月以来 我没要求过,但我们需要你。
  • 4. Peter needs you.
    彼得需要你。
  • 5. To ask once is still to ask.
    要求一次也是要求。
  • 6. I know, but I promise I'll never ask again and...
    我知道 不过我保证只此一次...。
  • 7. Because the election is tomorrow,and so even if I wanted to, there isn't time.
    因为明天就选举了,即使我想再要求 也没有时间。
  • 8. Wendy Scott-Carr's husband did the spousal interview,and now they have the momentum.
    温迪的丈夫做了配偶访谈,现在他们势头正盛。
  • 9. And it's not just about him giving the interview.
    而且这不光是他接受了采访的关系。
  • 10. It's about you not.
    而是你没有接受采访。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next