返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第20集>>

  • 1. Mrs. Florrick, Andrew Wiley.
    福瑞克夫人 我是安德鲁·怀利。
  • 2. About my investigation-- do you have a moment?
    是关于我那个调查的事 你有空吗。
  • 3. No, Mr. Wiley, I do not.
    怀利先生 我没空。
  • 4. And if you contact me one more time without some real evidence,I will sue your office for harassment,do you understand me?
    如果你继续无端联系我,我会告你们骚扰,明白吗。
  • 5. This means nothing.
    这什么也证明不了。
  • 6. It means everything.
    这可以证明一切。
  • 7. It means Luis Rios never had a human rights problem on his rigs,but you did, Mr. Francis.
    它可证明路易斯·里奥斯从未有过人权问题,有这问题的是你 弗朗西斯先生。
  • 8. I think that's a stretch.
    扯远了吧。
  • 9. Let's see how stretchy it is
    我们可以瞧瞧。
  • 10. to the press and your shareholders.
    媒体和股东会不会觉得这算跑题。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next