返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第21集>>

  • 1. We know you're using this
    我们知道你们想将这件。
  • 2. donor suit as a stalking horse
    器官捐赠案作为敲门砖。
  • 3. for a multimillion dollar malpractice
    来打开标的额数千万的。
  • 4. class action against Harbor Hospital.
    港湾医院医疗失职集体诉讼之门。
  • 5. The hospital administrator-- he's not out on an emergency.
    那个医院管理人不是去出急诊了。
  • 6. You wanted to question him, didn't you, Mrs. Florrick?
    你本来要诘问他的是吧 福瑞克夫人。
  • 7. You have three minutes.
    你还有三分钟。
  • 8. Do you want my case or not?
    你到底接不接我的案子。
  • 9. They didn't really fire you because you were pregnant.
    他们并非真的因怀孕而解雇你。
  • 10. Of course they did.
    那当然是真的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next