<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第21集>>
-
1. and explain this to them.
并向他们解释这件事。
-
2. And poison them with your bias?
用你的偏见毒害他们吗。
-
3. Be cordial here, Jackie, or I will ask you to leave.
客气点 杰姬 不然我就请你离开了。
-
4. You and I have had our differences, Alicia,but I've come to respect you,and-and admire aspects of you.
我俩虽然意见不合 艾丽西娅,但我一直尊重你,并在某些方面很欣赏你。
-
5. But my son is hurting,and I... I cannot see him... hurt
但我儿子受到了伤害,我不能看他伤心。
-
6. on the day he should be happiest,I have never seen him so destroyed.
这本该是他最快乐的一天,我从没见他这么崩溃过。
-
7. This is a private matter, Jackie.
这是我跟他之间的事 杰姬。
-
8. It is not for you to get involved.
你不该牵扯进来。
-
9. I've watched Zach and Grace for two years now.
我照看扎克和格蕾丝已经两年了。
-
10. And I thank you,but I don't need your help anymore.
我也很谢谢你,但现在不再需要你的帮助了。