返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第21集>>

  • 1. This is so unprofessional.
    这可太不地道了。
  • 2. Please talk to my lawyer.
    请对我的律师讲。
  • 3. Mr. Andrews, hello. I'm Will Gardner,Miss Nyholm's attorney. It's nice to meet you.
    安德鲁斯先生 你好 我是威尔·加德纳,尼霍姆女士的律师 很高兴见到你。
  • 4. Do you have a moment?
    你现在有时间吗。
  • 5. If Patti looks at her partnership agreement,she'll see grievances must proceed through
    如果帕蒂看看她的合伙人协议,就会看到申诉首先必须经过。
  • 6. automatic arbitration first.
    自动的合同解释仲裁。
  • 7. Yes, and we're ready;
    是的 我们准备好了。
  • 8. we have an arbiter on call.
    我们随时可以接受仲裁。
  • 9. Well, unfortunately, my schedule won't clear up for a few weeks.
    不幸的是 我接下来的几个周都没空。
  • 10. Well, unfortunately, that's not gonna work for us.
    不幸的是 和我们说这个没用。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next