<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第21集>>
-
1. Do you have the lease?
你带了租约吗。
-
2. Wow. When you decide, you really decide.
哇 你还真是认准了这房子呢。
-
3. Ten minutes ago, I received
10分钟前 我接到了。
-
4. a very gracious concession call from Wendy Scott-Carr.
温迪·斯科特-卡尔不失风度的败选电话。
-
5. That was Peter Florrick speaking
以上是彼得·福瑞克。
-
6. to his supporters a few minutes ago.
数分钟前对他支持者发表的演讲。
-
7. And now I've got his mother, Mrs. Jackie Florrick.
现在我们连线他的母亲 杰姬·福瑞克夫人。
-
8. Well, you must be a very proud mother tonight.
您今夜一定是位非常自豪的母亲。
-
9. Oh, Rob, you can't...
罗柏 你可别...。
-
10. Hey, babe, where are you?
喂 宝贝 你在哪儿。