返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第21集>>

  • 1. And we're vulnerable on that front,but that still doesn't change the fact
    那确实是我们的软肋,但这并不能改变。
  • 2. that you're stealing a liver
    你们试图从病人手中抢走。
  • 3. from one worthy candidate to give to another.
    他应得的器官 并将其易主的事实。
  • 4. We have looked at your worthy candidate.
    我们也在关注你们那位病人。
  • 5. He's ten months away from death.
    他离死亡至少还有十个月。
  • 6. I'm fighting your suit,Ms. Lockhart, Mrs. Florrick,and you know why?
    我坚持和你们打官司,洛克哈特女士 福瑞克夫人,知道为什么吗。
  • 7. Because we're right.
    因为我们是正确的。
  • 8. This is not about saving the hospital money.
    这案子与医院财政无关。
  • 9. This is about preserving the integrity of the donor list.
    而是关乎受赠程序的公正性。
  • 10. Marjorie Garnett is near death,and she needs to accept that fact.
    玛洛利·加内特大限将至,她得接受这个现实。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next