返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第21集>>

  • 1. Yep. You got that right.
    你总算说了句人话。
  • 2. Well, you must be thinking about the old Peter Florrick,because I'm not in the favor-granting mood today.
    你可别以为我还是以前那个彼得·福瑞克,我今天可没有什么帮人一把的心思。
  • 3. - Yeah? - Cary Agos, Mr. Florrick.
    -请进 -福瑞克先生 我是凯里·艾格斯。
  • 4. I work in the State's Attorney's office.
    我在州检察官办公室任职。
  • 5. I'm not making any hiring or firing decisions.
    我还没准备任用或者解雇谁呢。
  • 6. I understand that. I just want to...
    我明白 我只是想...。
  • 7. You understand that, but you're still here.
    既然明白了 怎么还不走。
  • 8. I don't want you to be biased against me
    我不希望因为我的第一份工作。
  • 9. because of my first job.
    而使你对我有偏见。
  • 10. All decisions will be based on
    我们的所有决定都将根据。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next