返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第21集>>

  • 1. *Then take your pills*
    *冷静一下*。
  • 2. *I love the beast, y'all*
    *我热爱这野兽*。
  • 3. Excuse me, Your Honor, do I really have to say?
    请原谅 法官大人 一定要我说出来吗。
  • 4. You do if you want me to rule, Miss Nyholm.
    要我裁决的话你就得说出来 尼霍姆小姐。
  • 5. Lockhart&Gardner has gotten in the nasty little habit
    洛克哈特&加德纳律所已经养成了。
  • 6. of pushing legal agenda through emergency injunction.
    通过紧急命令来打破法定程序的坏习惯。
  • 7. You can't decide something that hasn't happened, Your Honor.
    你无法对还未发生的事做出裁决 法官大人。
  • 8. And, as my opposing counsel well knows,there is no liver available yet, so there is nothing to enjoin...
    此外 对方律师也很清楚,现在还没有合适的肝源 所以没什么可禁止。
  • 9. Yes, but as Miss Nyholm well knows,when the donor's liver does become available...
    是的 但是尼霍姆小姐也很清楚,当捐献者的肝源可适配时。
  • 10. I'm sorry, I wasn't finished yet.
    对不起 我还没讲完。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next