返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第22集>>

  • 1. Okay. What have you got, Kalinda?
    好 你查到什么 凯琳达。
  • 2. Well, as far as I can tell,the murder case now has heat.
    就目前来看,谋杀案正在升温。
  • 3. They were trying to connect briglio's killer
    他们一直试图把布里吉欧谋杀案。
  • 4. to a serial castrator in Texas.
    与德州的连环阉割杀手建立联系。
  • 5. That's how they overlooked our client.
    所以漏查了我们的当事人。
  • 6. Okay. Our advice has changed, Stephanie.
    好 我们要改变策略 斯蒂芬妮。
  • 7. It's better to starve Cary's investigation of your testimony,so with your approval,Alicia will make a deal on the civil,and we'll turn to defending on the criminal.
    最好别让凯里利用你的证词,如果你同意的话,艾丽西娅会与对方达成民事和解,我们转攻刑事辩护。
  • 8. What's going on with your buddy, Cary?
    你那好兄弟凯里怎么回事。
  • 9. He seems intent on screwing us.
    他好像存心整我们。
  • 10. I'm turning in my notice.
    我要辞职。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next