返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第22集>>

  • 1. No, but these words are so hostile.
    不 但是你说的话充满敌意。
  • 2. The next time you try to turn my children against me,I will keep them permanently off-limits to you.
    下次你再试图挑拨孩子们,我会让你永远都见不到他们。
  • 3. I didn't try anything.
    我什么都没做。
  • 4. I... I-I tried to explain,because no one else is explaining.
    我 我试图解释,因为没有人解释。
  • 5. Jackie, I have come to understand
    杰姬 我理解。
  • 6. that you need to hear things two times to absorb them,so the next time you try to turn my children against me...
    你需要听两遍才能理解听到的东西,下次你试图让我的孩子们敌对我。
  • 7. So disrespectful. I watched over them.
    太不尊敬人了 我照顾过他们。
  • 8. Yes, and thank you.
    是的 而且谢谢你。
  • 9. That's why I'm not cutting them off immediately.
    这就是我为什么没有立即让他们和你断绝。
  • 10. They're Peter's children, too.
    他们也是彼得的孩子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next