返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第23集>>

  • 1. Looks like the jury's coming in soon.
    看起来陪审团很快就会有结果了。
  • 2. We're running out of time. Where are you?
    我们快没时间了 你在哪儿。
  • 3. I'm talking to Sal Barberini.
    我在跟沙尔·巴伯里尼谈话。
  • 4. ...I'm in construction,that I'm automatically Mobbed up.
    我在建筑这行,自然而然就被当作坏人。
  • 5. Will, let me call you back.
    威尔 我等会给你电话。
  • 6. Italian-Americans have contributed to the backbone of America,and this is the crap we get?
    我们意裔为美国的支柱行业做贡献,就落得这么个下场吗。
  • 7. Listen, I'm just asking you
    我只是问。
  • 8. what you did on the night of the judge's murder.
    法官被杀那天晚上你做了什么。
  • 9. I told the cops already!
    我早就跟警察说过了。
  • 10. I don't hold a grudge!
    我没恨他。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next