<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第23集>>
-
1. You are so transparent, Eli.
你做得也太明显了 伊莱。
-
2. This is about Peter's campaign.
这是为了彼得的竞选。
-
3. What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢。
-
4. He's going to run for Senate, or Governor, or something.
他要继续竞选参议员或州长 或是其他什么。
-
5. You don't just run for State's Attorney;
州检察官不是你的最终目标。
-
6. it's a stepping stone.
这只是个踏脚石。
-
7. Okay, I am not admitting anything,but even if that were true, this has nothing to do with that.
好吧 我可不是承认什么,但就算这是真的 也不是因为这个原因。
-
8. I've got to bring my business somewhere,and this place has been good to me.
我早晚得把我的业务挂靠在某家公司,这家公司对我不错。
-
9. A profile from two years ago.
一篇两年前的文章说到。
-
10. Mrs. Gothard was at a fertility clinic--
加萨德太太去过不孕症诊所。