<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第01.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. I'm a lawyer.
我是律师。
-
2. Okay, glad we cleared that up.
真高兴澄清这一点。
-
3. This is a hate crime, Your Honor,and we ask that bail be set at $100,000.
这是仇恨犯罪 法官阁下,我们认为保释金应为10万美元。
-
4. Have you ever been in a fistfight, counselor?
你打过架吗 检方律师。
-
5. Have I, Your Honor? No.
没有 法官阁下。
-
6. Well, let me educate you.
那让我来教教你。
-
7. It's chaos, chaos in there. No one can tell who hits who.
乱得一塌糊涂 没人知道是谁在打谁。
-
8. Fists are flying, you get hit in the head.
眼前拳头乱飞 你被一拳击中脑袋。
-
9. The next thing you know,you're on the ground and somebody's jumping on top.
你能记得的事只有,你摔倒在地 有人扑向你。
-
10. Jimal, I'm sorry to be late.
贾马尔 抱歉我来晚了。