<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第01.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Now I get it.
我懂了。
-
2. I didn't hire you.
都因为我当初没雇你。
-
3. There it is.
原来如此。
-
4. I hired Tarkovsky & Associates.
就因为我雇了塔可夫斯基律所。
-
5. With a $20 million Jewish League Fund to fight intolerance.
用2000万美元的犹太联盟基金来对抗偏见。
-
6. Yes, you did.
对 没错。
-
7. So this isn't Israel/Palestine to you.
看来对你来说 这不是一场巴以之间的争斗。
-
8. It's Gold versus Tarkovsky.
而是一场戈德和塔可夫斯基之间的争斗。
-
9. You're paying a competitor, Michael.
你在给一个竞争对手掏钱 迈克尔。
-
10. And as moved as I am by your plea for Jewish brotherhood,I'm not that moved.
你号召犹太人团结起来 我挺感动,但还没感动到这个份上。