返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第02.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Danny didn't sell any books in England.
    丹尼并没有在英格兰销售他的书。
  • 2. Actually, I'm afraid he did.
    事实上 我恐怕他有。
  • 3. This, in fact, is one.
    我手上就是一本。
  • 4. Purchased not two weeks ago
    两周前买的。
  • 5. from your wonderful Internet site, Amazon.
    从你们无比快捷的网站 亚马逊。
  • 6. - You can't... - Actually, I'm afraid I can.
    -你不能 -事实上 我恐怕我可以。
  • 7. I am a Queen's Counsel of the Royal Courts of Justice,and this is a writ of new proceedings for libel.
    我是皇家法庭的女皇御用律师,这是这起新诽谤诉讼的传票。
  • 8. You had this ready for the day you lost.
    你在输的那天就准备好了。
  • 9. Mr. Cardiff wished to exhaust the American courts first.
    卡迪夫先生希望先走美国的法律途径。
  • 10. You're going after the wrong man-- Danny did nothing wrong.
    你们告错人了 丹尼并没做错。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next