返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第02.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Okay, good. Well, I'll make dinner.
    行 好 我会做好晚饭。
  • 2. Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, Zach.
    谢谢你对我投了信任票 扎克。
  • 3. I think it might be appropriate to respond, "Good morning."
    我想回应"早上好"可能比较合适。
  • 4. I understand the arguments for "Good evening",but the court of record is in London,not in the United States.
    我理解你们可能会觉得应该说"晚上好",但记录上法庭在伦敦,而不是美国。
  • 5. And as you can see,it is morning here.
    你们也可以看到,现在这里是早上。
  • 6. Your Lordship, I will gladly defer.
    法官阁下 我乐于从命。
  • 7. Good morning to all.
    大家早上好。
  • 8. And good evening to you, Mr. Thrush.
    晚上好 萨什先生。
  • 9. Who is the barrister representing the responder?
    谁是代表被告的巴律师。
  • 10. A solicitor, Your Lordship.
    应该是沙律师 法官阁下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next