返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第03.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Nice to meet you, Mr. Protopapas.
    很高兴见到你。
  • 2. Dr. Farland was stopping by for lunch.
    法兰德医生顺路过来吃午饭。
  • 3. But if you have any questions...
    不过如果你有任何疑问...。
  • 4. Ms. Serrano, could I speak with you?
    塞拉诺女士 我能和你谈谈吗。
  • 5. - This is really inappropriate. - We were having lunch.
    -这非常不合适 -我们在吃午饭。
  • 6. It's been on the books for weeks.
    这是早就约好了的。
  • 7. I am not listening to any evidence off the record, ma'am.
    女士 我不会听任何记录以外的证据。
  • 8. And I am not offering any. I'm standing on the record.
    我并没有啊 我根据的都是记录在案的。
  • 9. So is the plaintiff.
    原告也是。
  • 10. And they offer a convincing case.
    他们提供了很有说服力的论据。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next