<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第03.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. It's a good read, though.
写得很好。
-
2. The problem for you is,Dr. Farland had to insist on its originality.
你的麻烦是,法兰德在申请书里强调了仪器的独创性。
-
3. I get it.
我懂你的意思。
-
4. You don't have to lord it over me.
你不用再对我逞威风了。
-
5. No, I won, so you have to listen.
不 我赢了 所以你得好好听着。
-
6. Dr. Farland had to insist on the originality
法兰德医生必须强调仪器的独创性。
-
7. of his device to file a patent.
才能申请专利。
-
8. "This SCS is a truly original development
"这个脊髓电刺激器。
-
9. "in severe back pain management.
不是对现行市场上其它产品的。
-
10. It is not a mere modification."
小幅改进"。