<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第04.720p.WEB.D集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I don't even know where she is.
      
       
    
    
      我都不知道她在哪里。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. The Midwest Bar Association.
      
       
    
    
      中西部律师协会。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Celeste Serrano is doing a seminar
      
       
    
    
      莎丽斯特·塞拉诺会主持一场。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. in Dispute Resolution.
      
       
    
    
      关于纠纷解决机制的研讨会。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Get us bankruptcy,and we won't have to dance to the tune of Eli Gold.
      
       
    
    
      只要我们建立起破产事务部门,就不用再被伊莱·戈德牵着鼻子走了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Have you noticed, no matter how high we go,we're still dancing to someone's tune?
      
       
    
    
      不知道你注意到没  无论我们如何改进,我们依旧是被别人牵着鼻子走的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Welcome to leadership.
      
       
    
    
      知道当家不易了呵。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. I don't want to see any lawyers pushing off their CLE hours.
      
       
    
    
      我不希望再有律师不完成继续教育时间。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Guess who's in town? The Midwest Bar Association.
      
       
    
    
      猜猜谁来了  中西部律师协会。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. That's right. That's right.
      
       
    
    
      没错。