<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第05.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Oh, nothing worse than the security in Garfield Park.
加菲公园的保安你都搞得定。
-
2. Uh,job like that-- it'll cost a lot of money.
让我想想,接这样的活 得花不少。
-
3. That's why I got to know what I'm getting.
所以我得知道我这笔生意值不值。
-
4. Okay, here he goes, nice move.
就是这样 这招漂亮。
-
5. You're pushing it, Sweeney.
你别逼太急了 斯威尼。
-
6. You're in prison.
可你却身在监狱。
-
7. I'm asking, how can you get it done?
我再问一次 你怎样把事办妥。
-
8. All right, sure.
好吧 当然。
-
9. Garfield Park-- yeah, that was me.
加菲公园的案子 不错 就是我干的。
-
10. My boy on the outside-- I get word to through my sister.
我的人在外面 我通过我妹妹传话。