返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第07.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. How can it be divulging a state secret if it never happened?
    既然从未发生 何以泄露国家机密呢。
  • 2. Yes, counselor, in a day
    是的 被告律师 即便是在。
  • 3. bursting with Catch-22s,this one seems particularly egregious. Overruled.
    充斥着自相矛盾规定的今日,此举也实属过分了 反对无效。
  • 4. You may answer.
    请回答。
  • 5. The day after the offensive,four men showed up in my camp.
    攻击行动后第二天,有四人来到我的营地。
  • 6. I was hooded, placed in a van,and taken to Camp Whitcomb.
    我被套上头罩 押进一辆面包车,被带到怀特康营地。
  • 7. I beg your pardon, Your Honor.
    请原谅 法官阁下。
  • 8. I'm AUSA Glenn Childs, and I ask leave
    我是助理联邦检察官格伦·查尔兹。
  • 9. of court to join my co-counsel on the defense.
    请准许我和协理律师进行共同辩护。
  • 10. My goodness, I thought you Feds
    老天爷 我还以为联邦政府。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next