返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第08.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. And, uh, what are we doing here?
    你们在做什么呢。
  • 2. What are we doing here, Zach?
    我们在做什么来着 扎克。
  • 3. I was just showing her how to change her dad's computer settings.
    我刚才在教她如何修改她爸爸电脑的设置。
  • 4. Grace, grandma's here!
    格蕾丝 奶奶来了。
  • 5. Is Grace here?
    格蕾丝在家吗。
  • 6. I thought you were out there trying to save the world.
    我以为你四处奔波拯救世界去了。
  • 7. I was; now I'm here.
    是的 但现在回来了。
  • 8. You look serious.
    你看起来很严肃。
  • 9. An ASA in Peter Florrick's office
    彼得·福瑞克办公室一个助理检察官。
  • 10. is asking about your relationship with Judge Baxter.
    在询问你和巴克斯特法官之间的关系。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next